Friday, August 10, 2007

Kitties and flowers

I know, I know. I hate to be one of those crazy pet people who are always like "My kitty is sooo cute. Yesterday she meowed at me in this funny way and I fed her and I called her floofer-nugget and I loooove her sooo much!", but I am. I can't help it. Look at how cute she is! I have to admit there is usually at least two pictures of her on every roll of film I shoot. These are the best yet. As you can see she holds me in contempt and does not really enjoy being photographed, but I do not care.



This is just a really beautiful picture (if I do say so myself) of my neighbor's flower. I don't have pretty flowers in my yard. I have roses that sometimes I remember to tend to, but usually just look bedraggled with dead blossoms hanging off the stems, etc. I don't know why I am so lazy all the time. Anyway, look at the pretty flower!

No comments: